Glenn Hanner advises clients on their tax and accounting needs and has significant experience in the veterinary medicine and construction industries. Glenn has many achieved numerous certifications and is enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Before joining Whitley Penn, Glenn was the Co-founder and Managing Partner of Hanner & Associates. Prior to that, he was the CFO for a privately-held company and worked as a consultant.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TXCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Veterinary Hospital Managers Association
- American Animal Hospital Association
- National speaker at veterinary conferences
- Co-chair of the VetPartners valuation council
- Author of Selling Your Veterinary Practice published by the American Animal Hospital Association