Outsourced Accounting Solutions- WP Edge
WP Edge can also be your back office for energy investors or operators. We use the latest accounting software tools, but we believe that the human touch is most important in providing such services as:
- Bookkeeping and general ledger accounting for oil and gas investors and operators using OGSYS® and WolfePak®
- Monthly revenue distribution including processing of monthly revenue statements.
- Preparation of revenue and joint interest billing (JIB) processing.
- Preparation and filing of monthly severance tax reports, state withholding remittance and Federal MMS reporting.
- Required monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly financial reporting and board packages.
Using our extensive industry knowledge and top tier talent we are uniquely positioned to add value to your Company. Our Oil and Gas Consultants work with our clients to provide comprehensive solutions to their complex operational and accounting challenges.
We focus on the guidance you need for:
- Complex financial reporting (SEC annual and quarterly filings, Oil and Gas SMOG disclosures, Carve out financial statements, etc.)
- Technical advisory (Stock compensation, derivative accounting, consolidations, identifications of VIEs, etc.)
- New accounting guidance implementation.
- System implementations and conversions.
Mineral & Asset Management
Managing oil, gas and mineral rights can be a daunting task. Our team manages oil and gas properties for individuals, companies, trusts, financial institutions, charities, and foundations. Our goal is to make sure that you can see everything you own and understand the status of operation.
Powered by MineralWare, Whitley Penn’s team of specialized professionals can ensure greater protection for your mineral interests by offering a wide range of specialized services including:
- Audit payment stubs for accuracy
- Monitor delay rentals and shut-in payments
- Track and recoup unclaimed property
- Provide annual income and expense reporting for preparing tax returns
- Audit mineral leases for contract and regulatory compliance
- Division order verification
- Negotiate contracts and leases
- Research and analyze title problems
- Property valuation
- Promote leasing and development of mineral interest
- Monitor nationwide leasing trends and drilling activity