Google+ Badge Widget integrated with Official Google Plus API. Google+ Widget enable users to adds beautiful widget on your WordPress Blog.
You can customize widget height and width easily. Google Plus Api updates automatically presented in your widgets.
How To Install Google+ Badge Widget:-
- Upload the folder ‘google-plus-badge-widget’ and it’s contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory or use the WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin through ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- A new “Google+ Badge Widget” widget will be available under Appearance >> Widgets, where you can add it to your sidebar and edit all settings of the plugin.
How To Uninstall Google+ Badge Widget:-
First delete Appearance >> Widgets >> “Google Plus Widget”. After this, simply Deactivate or delete widget in Installed Plugin.
How To Customize Google+ Badge Widget:-
Your are also able to customize your “Widget Title” Just enter your title in “Widget Title” field and press Save and check your blog.
“Google + ID” field is most important part of customization. if you want to connect this widget with your profile or page.
Simply visit your Google Plus url and press “Profile” then copy Google+ Id same like Screenshot image.
Google+ Badge Plugin default width and height are 250px and 131px.
- if you are looking for Big badge same like *Top Image, Put width: ’350′ and height ’131′
- Medium badge required width: ’300′ and height ’69′
- Last one badge required width: ’100′ and height ’131′
Plugin support light and dark theme. Just select one and save it.
Note: Please keep in mind, width and height adjustment depend on your sidebar size and location. Putting ‘px‘ in width and height fields not necessary. if guys face some kind of problem or want to share some thing comment here…